|Root Canal Treatment »|
What is a dental implant
A dental implant is an artificial substitute/ replacement for the root portion of your natural tooth and is anchored into a pre-drilled socket in the jaw-bone to support a crown, bridge or secure a denture firmly in place.
Benefits of dental implants
01. Unlike dental bridge, implants do not require the grinding of adjacent teeth for support.
02. Implant restores the ability to chew properly, thus allowing a healthy and complete diet.
03. Enables you to speak properly.
04. Dental implants look and feel like your own teeth.
05. Many patients report that implants, despite the initial costs are more comfortable in long term than other conventional
techniques and are considered the best option for replacement of teeth
What are the advantages of dental implants
- Reduced bone loss
- Improved function
- Improved dental hygiene
- No need to drill or remove any healthy
- Reduced bone loss tooth structure
- Better aesthetics
This post has 1070 feedbacks awaiting moderation...